You will fill the application form and select the desire course of studies (Studienkolleg/Bachelor/Master).
1) BS/MSc Degree Or Provisional Certificate
2) BS/MSc Mark Sheet / Transcript
3) FSc / FA
5) ELTS with 6.0 Band or higher OR TOEFL with 213 Computer Based
6) German Language Certificate A1,A2, B1, B2 (If your field of studies is going to be lectured in German)
7) Letter of Motivation / Statement of Purpose
8) Two Reference Letters from your academic Professors
Note: All the documents should be attested from Notary Public. In order to increase the chances of the admision, It is strongly recommended that students must apply up to 10 relavant courses (universities) .
- 1st University: 75 Euro
- 2nd University: 30 Euro
- 3rd University: 30 Euro
and so on...
1) Credit Card / ATM Card
2) A person, who have foreign currency account in Pakistan
3) Any relative/friend, who is living abroad can pay your fee on the behalf of you
If you are unable to process your applications at your own due to time constraint or lack of computer skills etc. Then you may contact us for admission guidance including searching, short-listing of universities, application preparation, scholarship assistance, visa guidance, accommodation arrangements and Insurance etc.